Well-Being in Business Conference, October 3rd, 2017, Warsaw, Sound Garden Hotel
About the conference
The first international conference „Well-being in business” aims at providing knowledge and inspiration, as well as innovative and practical solutions and techniques leading to maximizing personal and professional efficacy and therefore better tapping into the potential of employees.
The conference is dedicated to business milieus: board members, leaders, HR directors, leaders responsible for managing talents, employer branding and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), as well as all persons interested in the conference topics.
Our speakers are business and well-being practitioners, leading Polish and international authorities (USA, UK, South Korea, Germany) in the field of well-being, wellness, mindfulness, stress management, physical and mental health.
A topic of interest for each of us
Every human being is most effective with good mental concentration, high energy levels and the ability to deal with emotional discomfort related to stress and work under pressure. This concerns employees at all levels – from board to staff members.
Participation in the conference entails several personal, HR and CSR benefits:
- Learning about tools for maximizing personal and professional potential
- Getting access to cutting-edge expert knowledge in the field of well-being
- Personal experiencing of well-being techniques which impact the bodily, mental, emotional and spiritual levels
- Becoming more inspired in the personal and professional domains
Learning about tools for building Employee Well-being programs, which have the following positive consequences:
- Growing efficacy at individual, team and organizational levels
- Increasing employee engagement
- Diminishing the risk of presenteeism
- Preventing costs related to absenteeism
- Increasing employee loyalty
- Attracting better employees due to a unique Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
A practical response to the demands of the Employee Market
Creating a friendly and inspiring working environment based on employee well-being is a sound investment with long-term and broad consequences.
These include decreasing employee turnover, diminishing costs of training and integration, maintaining the best employees and consequently diminishing costs of recruitment.
Another set of benefits is related to building the brand of ‘employer of choice’ and its consequent attracting of the very best of employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) benefits
- Getting access to methods for building unique CSR programs
- Learning about innovative well-being solutions
- Finding a unique reputational competitive advantage for the company
- Opening room to be externally recognized and rewarded
An approach where a responsible employer encourages employees to take responsibility for their well-being and efficacy by providing them with techniques which facilitate the achievement of these goals means taking corporate wellness to the next level.
„Well-being in business” conference
Warsaw, 3rd of October, 2017
Sound Garden Hotel
Total participation fee per person:
Only 50 tickets. Reserve your spot right now!
The price includes conference participation for one person, coffee breaks, lunch and evening cocktail.
Simultaneous Polish/English translation will be provided throughout the entire conference day.